Experts in gas treating
Procede has in-depth knowledge and specific expertise on treating of natural gas, biogas and flue gas.
- Gas and flue gas treating
- Process- and production diagnosis
- Piloting and lab-scale testing
- Separation technology
Specific expertise: Gas Treating using physical, chemical and hybrid solvents
- Solvent characterization, development and modelling
- Procede Process Simulator (PPS)
- CO2, H2S, COS, Mercaptans
- Determination of VLE-data, speciation, kinetics
- Chemical enhancement factors
- Diffusion coefficients
Gas treating papers
Procede has a long and extensive track record in gas treating, as is illustrated by our scientific publications over the years. You can find our scientific publications here.
Procede has laboratories, pilot plant facilities, skilled technicians and a well-equipped workshop and glass-works at its disposal.
Lab & pilot plant facilities
CO2 capture in practice
Desulphurization of Biogas